Turnaround Time

I ordered some Led Poi Balls on July 25 for an event that was taken place on Aug.5 I know I was cutting it close but the company boasts that it has fast shipping.So when I got a email saying that my order shipped and gave me a tracking number I was feeling very confident that I would receive my items in plenty of time.

Aug 1 I called the delivery service ( DHL ) and was told that they were waiting for the package to deliver. I contacted customer service and they apologized and said they had a bigger response to the item than expected. I told them I understand that stuff happens but the same way they emailed me that it shipped they could have emailed me that it wasn't shipped and that it would be delayed. They offered me 10% off my next order ( no thank you ) then they suggested I could refuse the delivery ( didn't want to camp out by my mailbox everyday waiting for delivery ) since my order wasn't even sent to the delivery service yet why couldn't they just cancel my order?

It is Aug.11 and still have not received my items.

Review about: Boardwalkbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Boardwalkbuy?

Comments

Bad company don't trust them can't get a customer service phone # can't return product

Will never use them again.